Download the 2019 Program
Please note program is subject to change.
Program at a Glance
- CONFERENCE OPENING & KEYNOTE
- WHAT’S AHEAD FOR SOLAR AND STORAGE IN HAWAI’I?
- Lessons Learned Post Net Energy Metering (NEM)
- Options to Interconnect New PV Projects in Hawai’i
- PERFORMANCE BASED REGULATION (PBR) AND OTHER NEW DIRECTIONS IN HAWAI’I ENERGY POLICY
- Recent Initiatives by the Hawai’i Public Utilities Commission
- Comparing Two Western States with High Levels of Renewable Energy
- THE INTERPLAY BETWEEN FOSSIL AND RENEWABLE ENERGY IN THE REAL WORLD BETWEEN NOW AND 2045
- Pitch Session for Bioenergy – What are the Business Opportunities Today?
- Sustainable Air Tourism
- NETWORKING RECEPTION
- WELCOME TO DAY TWO
- INVITED PRESENTATION
- OPERATING ISOLATED GRIDS EFFICIENTLY WHILE BEING RESILIENT
- Moloka’i as a Case Study
- Complex Isolated Grids
- COMPARING PATHS TO 100%
- A Survey of Hawai’i
- Clean Energy Leaders
- UNLEASHING THE POWER OF CLEAN ENERGY IN HOUSING MARKETS
- Lessons Learned from Building in Hawai’i
- Does Energy Efficiency Still Matter?
- CONFERENCE CLOSING
- WOMEN IN RENEWABLE ENERGY (WiRE) PAU HANA*
*Separate Registration Fee Required. More Information Coming Soon.
Meet the Program Committee
Colton Ching | Vice President, Energy Delivery, Hawaiian Electric
Frank De Rego Jr. | Vice Chair, Conference Program Committee; Director of Business Development Projects, Maui Economic Development Board, Inc.
William Giese | Executive Director, Hawaii Solar Energy Association
Jonathan Koehn | Regional Sustainability Coordinator, City of Boulder
Dawn Lippert | Chief Executive Officer, Elemental Excelerator
Doug McLeod | Chair, Conference Program Committee; Member, DKK Energy Services, LLC
Jennifer Potter | Commissioner, Hawaii Public Utilities Commission
Frederick Redell | Energy Commissioner, Maui County Office Of Economic Development